- This event has passed.
Scrum@Scale Practitioner Training
March 21 @ 9:00 am - March 22 @ 5:00 pm£990
2 days, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM GMT
Our Scrum@Scale course is interactive. It’s a combination of lectures, hands-on exercises, and real-world case studies. Our instructor is a S@S expert who, when not in the classroom, is actively coaching, training, and transforming teams at Fortune 500 companies around the globe. Our instructor is trained and certified by the co-creator of Scrum and creator of Scrum@Scale, Dr Jeff Sutherland.
As a Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner you will be prepared to:
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration and release planning with ten, hundreds or thousands of people
- Create and prioritise a transformation Backlog to overcome impediments to scaling
- Measure and improve key Scrum metrics at an Enterprise level
- Deliver five times as much work without adding new teams
The Scrum@Scale® course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts. Earn Scrum Education Units and Professional Development Units
Upon completion of this course and the official Scrum@Scale exam, Scrum Inc. will provide a Certified Scrum@Scale™ Practitioner certificate signed by the creator of Scrum. The Scrum Alliance has also approved Scrum@Scale as a Continuing Education course. You can get up to 16 Category B Scrum Education Units (SEUs) in addition to 16 Project Management Institute PDUs by participating in our two-day course.
Why you should attend this training:
- There is a high pay rate for a Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner
- Will open more job opportunities
- Locally and Internationally in-demand career field
- A two-day Certified Scrum Master Course or comparable real-world experience implementing Scrum.
- Completion of a two-day Certified Scrum Product Owner course is encouraged but not required.
What attendees get:
- Course kit
- Certificate after completing and passing the exam
Source: Scrum Inc.